Become a PADI Master Scuba Diver. Earn Your Certification in Cozumel, Mexico
Not to be confused with the professional diving certification of Divemaster, the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating is considered the apex recreational diver certification. In fact, PADI describes the Master Scuba Diver rating as “the highest recreational diver rating in the PADI System, and denotes a diver with superior experience and achievement.” and indicates that fewer than 2% of all certified recreational divers will ever reach Master Scuba Diver status! If you’ve completed your certification through PADI Rescue Diver (or it’s equivalent from a different scuba certifying agency), logged 50 or more dives and have at least 5 PADI Specialty Certifications, you’ve definitely earned your scuba stripes.
It’s easy to apply, just contact us and provide your certification information and dive history and we’ll provide you with a PADI Master Scuba Diving Application and go to work verifying that information when you return the form back to us with the certification fee of $60.00. PADI will then mail you your certification card, a beautiful certificate and some other special items usually within a week or two.
If you’ve completed ANY of the required certifications or at least 3 specialty certifications through Triple Sail, we’ll certify you as a PADI Master Scuba Diver for FREE!
This is a $60 value and our way to say thank you and congratulations on your huge accomplishment!
Requirements to Become a PADI Master Scuba Diver
- Be a certified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, Junior AOW, or have an equivalent certification from another certifying agency.
- Be a certified PADI Rescue Diver or have an equivalent certification from another certifying agency.
- Have completed at least 5 PADI specialty certification courses or TecRec courses.
- Be at least 12 years old.
- Have logged at least 50 dives.
- All certifications must be verified by a PADI Instructor who will then sign the Master Scuba Diver Application.